Engines for Sale in the UK
New and remanufactured engines including V8, Puma and TDi delivered worldwide
Though we’re best known for our gearboxes and our work with the likes of Morgan, Mazda and other household names, at Vitesse we have a wide repertoire of other skills, not least building engines to specific requirements. Our engines, like our gearboxes, are sold and shipped right across the world.
The engines we have for sale are available at various levels of dress, by special order, so if you have componentry already, there is no need to waste time or money, simply tell us the level of dress required and we will have a brand new or remanufactured unit ready to ship within 3 weeks.
Choose your new engine
We create, remanufacture and stock Rover 3.5 V8, 4.0 V8, 4.6 V8, 300TDi, TD5 Early and Late, Land Rover 2.4 Puma, Land Rover 2.2 Puma
Our remanufacturing process
Our remanufacturing processes are inline with OE standards for some of the UK’s largest and best known producers. The resulting units are second to none.
- Pressure tested
- Core plugs and gallery plugs removed
- Acid dipped and cleaned
- New liners fitted if applicable, or re-bored to manufacturer's tolerances if no liner fitted
- Cylinder head face skimmed
- Cam bearings replaced
- Main bearings replaced
- Cylinder block painted (iron blocks only)
- Pressure tested once more
- Cranks ground and polished, or new cranks fitted
- New pistons and rings fitted
- All bearings, seals, gaskets replaced to OEM standard
- Oil pumps replaced or remanufactured with new rotors as applicable
Ether new cylinder heads fitted if available or remanufactured with new guides, springs and seals, with new valves with seats cut and lapped
Once complete all engines are put through our thorough testing regime, prior to shipping.
Our Facility and Fitting
Vitesse Global LTD HQ sits close to the country’s major arterial routes, in Hinckley, Leicestershire, from where we not only manufacture original parts for the motor industry but also fit both engines and gearboxes. To book your vehicle in call us today on 01455 611230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org