1952-65 Triumph TR2 / TR3 / TR4 Gearbox Conversion Kit 5 Speed Mazda
Prices are exclusive of VAT
Available - Despatched 5-7 business days after order receipt
1952-65 TRIUMPH TR2 / TR3 / TR4 GEARBOX CONVERSION KIT
- Fits exactly in place of your existing gearbox
- Improves feel and power delivery
- Reduces weight
- Comes fully assembled
- Gear ratios suit perfectly
- Easily fitted by anyone who could fit a standard Triumph gearbox
- No drilling or cutting of your classic Triumph
- Full fitting instructions provided
- Period correct gear knob
- Electrocoated parts
- Gearbox fitting service available in the UK
- Worldwide shipping
- 12-month parts defects warranty
- Suitable for all Triumphs 1952-65 TR2-4's
- In the USA or Canada? Visit our North America distributor Moss Motors
Owing the continued success of our range of MX-5 derived gearboxes for both MG and Morgan Motor Company cars, we are very pleased to announce the expansion of our range, to include gearboxes specifically adapted for a number of Triumphs.
What’s in the kit?
- NEW Mazda MX-5 5 Speed Transmission:
- Vitesse Gearbox Case
- Vitesse Bellhousing
- Vitesse Machined Billet Front Plate
- Modified rear case with Mazda mechanical Speedo Drive Assembly
- Mazda MX-5 OE Clutch Friction Plate
- Bespoke Shift Lever and Shift Knob kept in original position
- Concentric Slave Cylinder Assembly
- Braided Clutch Pipe and remote Bleed Pipe for easy bleeding
- Prop Shaft
- Spigot Bush with Mazda OE needle roller bearing assembly
- Speedo Drive Cable
- Gearbox Rear Mount Bracket Assembly and Isolator
- Complete UNF fixings kit
- Clutch Alignment Tool
Can I fit the kit myself?
Yes - with the complete instructions we provide, the proper tools and a competency in mechanics, as relates to your vehicles, you should have no more trouble fitting a Vitesse gearbox than an original, as our boxes are specifically re-engineered for each vehicle.
If fitting your own TR2, TR3 or TR4 gearbox doesn't appeal, we offer a complete fitting service at our Workshop in Leicestershire, UK.
We are also happy to ship our gearboxes directly to your chosen mechanic, anywhere in the world and work directly with them, should a question arise during installation.
Gearbox reviews and features
With our TR2 / TR3 / TR4 gearboxes being entirely new, as yet we have not had any kits available for media tests. In lieu of specific reviews, we think it worthwhile to share reviews of our very well-received MG gearboxes:
Drop a few lbs:
The all-alloy casing of our TR2 / TR3 / TR4 gearbox conversion kit means significant weight savings can be achieved with this kit.
The Mazda MX-5 gearbox perfectly compliments a wide range of classic vehicles, offering a great set of ratios that allow for near-optimal power usage.
|Gear||Ratio - Mazda Transmission|
Still unsure about upgrading? Ask us anything!
Over the years, we’ve had all kinds of questions: ‘will it fit x?’ ‘what about connections to this or that?’ ‘can I fit your gearbox to Y?’. Whether you’re super technically minded or really don’t know a spline from a bellhousing and want a gearbox shipping straight to your mechanic, we’re here to help!
Drop us a line on:
Tel: +44 (0)1455 611230