Morgan 4/4 5 Speed Mazda Gearbox Conversion Kit - Sigma
Prices are exclusive of VAT
Available - Despatched 2-3 business days after order receipt
- Fits exactly in place of your existing Morgan gearbox
- Improves feel and power delivery
- Reduces weight
- Comes fully assembled
- Gear ratios suit perfectly
- Easily fitted by anyone who could fit a standard Morgan gearbox
- No drilling or cutting of your classic Morgan
- Full fitting instructions provided
- High-quality OE Mazda parts
- Electrocoated parts
- Gearbox fitting service available in the UK
- Worldwide shipping
- 12-month parts defects warranty
- Suitable for the Sigma Morgan 4/4, 2009-2012
- In the USA or Canada? Visit our North America distributor Moss Motors
The Vitesse Gearbox Conversion Kit for Morgan sits perfectly in place your current gearbox.
As existing suppliers to Morgan, we know that quality and craftsmanship are incredibly important to the brand's continued success, we like to think that this is why they chose our gearbox for their Morgan Classic vehicle line.
What’s in the kit?
- NEW Mazda MX-5 5 Speed Transmission
- Billet Machined Flywheel
- Adapter Ring
- Mazda Clutch Friction Plate
- Mazda Clutch Cover
- FTE Concentric Slave Cylinder
- Bespoke Shift Lever and Shift Knob kept in original position
- Prop Shaft
- Spigot Bush with Mazda needle roller bearing assembly
- Gearbox Rear Mount Bracket Assembly and Isolator
- Complete fixings kit
- Clutch Alignment Tool
Can I fit the kit myself?
In short, yes. Anyone who is confident in removing and installing a standard Morgan gearbox will have no trouble fitting one of our kits, as everything has been specifically designed to match your vehicle - ask Morgan - no bodges here!
If you consider your mechanical talents to be somewhat limited, worry not, we offer a Morgann gearbox fitting service at our facility in Leicestershire, where your car will be worked on by our skilled mechanics and engineers - the very people who designed the gearbox kit itself.
If Leicester is a touch far, for instance for those based in the US or Aus, we will happily send out a gearbox directly to your nominated mechanic and offer them any support they may need fitting, although in our experience mechanics used to working on Morgans have no such issues.
Want to lighten the load?
The all-alloy case means significant weight savings can be achieved with this kit, up to 23kg compared to the R380!
The prefect ratio:
Designed with the Morgan in mind, our gearbox not only improves the change but also power delivery, with a perfect set of ratios.
|Gear||Ratio - Mazda Transmission|
Still unsure about upgrading? Ask us anything
No question too big, no question too small. Whether you're a mechanic of 50 years or a complete novice wanting simply to know that our Morgan gearbox will give you years of trouble-free motoring, we're at the end of the phone or available on email - ask us anything.
Drop us a line on:
Tel: +44 (0)1455 611230