Land Rover Defender 110, 2009 2.4 Puma TDCi Utility Wagon 4WD
Please enquire for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Defender 110 utility, with heavy duty chassis and suspension
Ideal expedition, camping, shooting, forestry, rally support, mountain bike vehicle
2009, 2.4 puma 157661 miles however has had a new engine under 7000 miles ago, and rebuilt gearbox, vehicle maintained regardless of cost. 12 months MOT,
- Recently resprayed in Keswick green with black roof and bonnet
- New sawtooth alloy wheels and nearly new BF Goodridge mud terrain tyres
- Heavy duty roof rack with Thule 3m X 2.5 M roll out awning, LED super bright light bar on roof rack.
- New front break callipers
- 3500 kg PTO driven winch, with controls inside cab and on wing top, additional hydraulic services for log splitter etc
- Both body sides have lockable roller shutters with storage racks on one side and 8 X Teva sliding draws on the other side with a further 4 draws on the inside, rear door has security grill for added protection.
- Gloss black XS style front grille and light surrounds with gloss black door mirrors, heavy duty adjustable tow hitch and rear light guards
- Side runners, Mud flaps, radio, reversing camera ( ideal for reversing onto trailers etc).
- Additional storage is provided with 2 lockable side body lockers, inside the cab there is ample room behind the seats for boots, coats and dry cloths with a hanging and drying area.
We have owned this defender for 4 years and it has been 100% reliable, tows like a dream and will go anywhere off road, unfortunately it is now surplus to requirement .
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE IS INCLUSIVE OF VAT